Epson is a leading manufacturer of printers, scanners, projectors, and computer paper. As one of the largest manufacturers of these items in the world, it is not surprising that Epson receives many requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call Epson Printer Support?
People call Epson Printer Support Phone Number for a variety of reasons, including:
- Request information about products
- Products order
- Request technical support
- Request for warranty coverage
- Billing questions
Why Epson Printer Not Printing?
Many Epson printer drivers have problems with your printer. Your Epson printer does not respond to your command when you try to print something with it.
This is a frustrating topic. Your Epson printer not printing and this may prevent you from finishing your job. But do not worry.
It can be fixed .To fix your Epson printer not printing problem
The following are some fixes that have helped many Epson printer users to fix their problem. You don’t have to try them all; just scroll through the list until you find the one that best suits your needs.
Method 1: Check your Printer Connection
Epson printer you are using may not be properly connected to your computer. Therefore, it is worth to check the connection between your printer and your computer.
If you are using a USB cable to connect your printer:
- Check if the cable is connected correctly. If not, reconnect the cable and make sure they are seated correctly in the ports on both your printer and your computer.
- Connect printer directly to computer without using a hub.
- Try to connect the cable to another USB port on your computer and see if this works for you.
- You may also need to experiment with another cable and see if there is a problem with the cable you are using.
If you are using a network printer:
- Check your network connection and your network devices like your router and modem.
- View the status of your printer’s network connection and see if your printer is properly connected to the network.
- Reconnect or replace your network cable as necessary if your printer is using a wired connection.
- For a wireless printer, try reconnecting your printer to your home or work network.
If you connect your printer via Bluetooth:
- Just make sure your printer is close enough to your computer.
- Try pairing your printer with your computer again and see if this solves your problem.
Method 2: Update Your Printer Driver
Your Epson printer may not work properly if you are using the wrong driver or it is out of date. To see if that’s the case for you, you need to update your printer driver. If you do not have time, patience, or skills to update your driver manually then you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
What the Driver Easy does is, it automatically recognizes your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistakes while installing.
You can download and install your drivers using the free or pro version of Driver Easy. But with Pro version it only takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Then, the Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any driver issues.
3) Click the Update button next to your Epson printer to download the latest and correct driver, then you can install it manually. You may also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version; you will be prompted to update when you click Update All).
Method 3: Check the Spooler Service
Print Spooler service on computer manages your print jobs and the communication between your printer and your computer. Your Epson printer cannot function properly if this service is disabled. You should check the service to see if it is working properly.To check this service:
1) On your keyboard, press Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type “services.msc” and press Enter on your keyboard. This will open the Services window.
3) Double-click Print Queue.
4) make sure your Startup Type is set to Automatic and your Service status is running.
5) Otherwise, set your startup type to Automatic and click the Start button.
6) Click OK.
7) Check if your Epson printer can print now.If so, great! But if not, there are three more solutions you can try
Method 4: Use another Program to print your document
You may have a no-printing problem with your printer if the program you are using to print is not working properly. Try your printer with another program. If the problem comes from your program, contact your developer or vendor for advice or to install an alternative solution.
Method 5: Check the Status of your Printer
If you have tried all of the above methods and your printer is still unable to print, you should check the hardware status of your printer.
- Check if you are running out of ink or toner. You should replace the ink or toner cartridge when necessary.
- If the problem occurs when you replaced a part of your printer, install the original part and see if this fixes your problem.
- You should also check if any errors are displayed on your printer screen. If so, see your Epson user guide or customer service for instructions to correct the error.
- If you have a problem that you cannot solve yourself, contact Epson Printer Support Phone Number or take it to an authorized service provider for repair.
Simple steps to connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi router
- If Epson printer has a “Settings” screen, “Network Connection” or “Network Settings” opens.
- And then choose “Wireless setup wizard” or “Network setup”.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and then enter your password. Both should be on the back of your modem, or on your internet starter kit card or booklet.
Use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) – Epson printers give you the option to connect via WPS without entering a password for the network. For a couple of seconds, press the WPS button on the modem. The lights on the front of the modem should change if your Epson printer is connected properly.
How to connect the Epson printer directly to the Wi-Fi router
Newer Epson printers can connect to your computer directly without using your modem: select Wireless or Wi-Fi Direct on the Epson wireless printer. Now click on the “Wireless” symbol on the Epson device you want to connect. Choose your wireless printer from the list of networks, and then enter your printer’s password.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi on Mac Quickly
- Open the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences”.
- “Select” Print and scan.
- Click the “Add” button
- In the Print & Scan window at the lower left corner.
- Press a test page now to confirm it works.
Best Practices for Calling Epson Printer Support Phone Number
There are several things you can do to make sure your call to Epson customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Make sure you call the correct number. Epson is a large company with many divisions and products. Use Epson’s “Contact Us” page to find your product or the customer service department you need to speak to. Check the number and your hours of availability before calling.
- Have all relevant documentation on hand. This may include invoices, order confirmations, billing statements, or correspondence you have had with Epson regarding your problem.
- Before you call, have a pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your conversation with Epson Printer Support.