CANON PRINTER SETUP?
setup | mobile printing | wireless fix | anytime any model any brand support
Canon Printer Setup - Solution
Setting up canon wireless printer setup can be sometimes cumbersome and through this article our aim to help setup your canon printer with ease. Before attempting to connect your canon printer to your wireless network, please check that you meet the following two settings before you advance for canon printer setup:
- Ensure that you have an access point (router or hub) via which you get an Internet connection. Your access point must be fully functioning before you go to the next step.
- Ensure that you have a computing device such as a PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone is successfully connected to the Internet.
You should be successfully connected with the Internet and this must be fixed before proceeding for canon wireless printer setup.
If you have problems or are not sure how to set up your access point or your Internet connection, please refer to the instruction manual for the access point you are using or contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Once these conditions have been confirmed, follow the below steps:
Get the details about Canon Printer Wireless Setup and learn canon printer setup via WiFi on Mac and Windows Device
Although there are multiple brands of printers in the market, Canon is the first choice of users when it comes to perfect print. Canon is well-known for its high-quality printing. In order to use the printer, the first step is its setup.
Canon Wireless Printer Setup
If a user wants to know the canon wireless printer setup method, then it can be easily carried out by following a set of instructions. Canon wireless printer setup is used to connect a user’s computer and the Canon printer via a wireless network. If a wireless connection is built, it will be an advantage of printing anywhere using the device. If a file is saved in the device and it needs to be printed, just select the file and get it printed.
Different Methods: Canon Printer setup
The two methods used in wireless connection are the WPS method and the standard connection method. When a user is looking for a Canon printer setup, any of these methods can be used for the connection. Ensure your Canon printer is connected to the Internet before you process for canon printer setup.
1. WPS Setup Connection Method: This method is usually used for Windows and Mac operating systems. The wireless router has a push-button for WPS. Check for the wireless connection settings on the computer and then enable WEP security. Below mentioned are the steps to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi:
- Turn on the Canon printer and place the router nearby so that the WPS button could be in reach.
- Hold the WiFi button on the printer till the light is ON.
- After waiting for 2 minutes, hit the WPS button on the router.
- While searching for a network, blue Wi-Fi light should be on. Once connected to a wireless network. Power and Wi-Fi lights will be still on.
- To check the connectivity, try printing a page from the Canon printer.
- Put the sheets into the printer and check if the printer works properly.
You’ve finished connecting your Canon printer to WiFi network. Have a go at printing a test page and it should work. These step by step guide will help you in Canon printer wireless setup.
2. Canon Standard Connection Method: If the router does not have WPS feature, use this method. Below mentioned are the guidelines when a user wants to know Canon printer setup using this method.
- Connect computer to printer for the network settings.
- Load the input tray with papers.
- Press & hold the resume or cancel button for a few seconds.
- In the printout of the information page, check the connection status.
- Verify the network name also.
- Ensure that the printer is switched on and properly connected for setup. For wired connection, ethernet cable is required.
- Check if the required drivers are already installed on the system.
- Connect the printer to the internet and check its speed.
- In case of a router, connect the computer and printer to the router.
Canon Printer Setup for Windows OS:
- Click on Start and then Settings to open it.
- Then, Devices is clicked in the Settings window.
- Under this option, select Printer and Scanners and then choose the option of
- Add the printer or scanner. It will add a printer in the list.
- Connect it to the same network as of printer.
Complete the set up on your device by following the above steps. When the setup is finished, you’ll have the option to start utilizing your printer. Finally, the printer can be used for printing from Windows and Canon wireless printer setup is completed.
Canon Printer Setup for Mac OS:
- The first step is to choose System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
- Select + symbol to add the printer.
- In the available list, select the printer and add it.
- In the case of a router, connect the Mac device and printer to the same network.
- To ensure the connection, take the test print.
To know more about Canon printer Wireless setup or for any other query, the Canon support team can be contacted. The executives in the customer support of Canon will provide all the required assistance to the users. The details of contact using which the support can be reached is available on the official website of Canon.