HP Printer Wont Print
Learn how to identify and resolve common issues of your HP Printer such as HP Printer wont print, HP printer setup issue, Paper jam, HP Printer Offline, and Print Job stuck in queue and similar. You can also opt for hassle-free solutions by chatting with our independent technical experts on hp printer support number +1-863-913-1001. “HP printer won’t print” is a very common issue that can result from many different reasons.
- HP Printer Setup Issue
- HP Printer has gone Offline
- Print Job stuck in Queue
- Wireless Hp Printer connecting issue
- Missing black or color ink
- Printer is jam
The following are a couple of solutions you might need to go through so as to attempt to fix your HP printer issues.
HP Printer Setup Issues
Facing issues setting up your printer or installing the printer driver? Get hassle-free solutions by chatting with our independent technical experts on hp printer support number +1-863-913-1001.
HP Printer Troubleshooting
- Go to the HP Printer website and search for printer drivers.
- Find the matching driver for your printer model.
- Download and install the HP recommended driver available for your printer
Or if you have the driver software that came with the printer, then HP Printer Troubleshooting is easy. You just need to insert the disc in your disc drive and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
HP Printer Offline
Does your computer say the HP printer offline? No worries, we will tell you how to fix wireless printer offline or change your HP printer offline to online. You can also opt for hassle-free solutions by chatting with our independent technical experts on hp printer support number +1-863-913-1001.
Solution: Manually set the default Printer by following below steps:
- Search Windows for devices, and then click Printers & scanners from the options.
- If it is ticked, untick the box beside and let Windows manage the default printer.
- You will see the list of printers, click the printer name that matches the name of your printer, and then click Manage. If there are several names listed, select the printer that has a status of idle or online.
- Now, under manage your device, click set as default.
- You are all set. Now try to print. If the printer remains offline, try troubleshooting the printer connection.
Print Job Stuck in Queue
HP print job stuck in the queue. Can’t delete or cancel? To resolve this issue quickly, chat with real humans on toll-free hp support number for printer +1-863-913-1001. Or DIY following the below steps:
- Switch off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord.
- In Windows, search for and open Services.
- Right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop.
- Wait for the service to stops, and then close the Services window.
- Now, search for and open C: WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS.
- CTRL + SHIFT + Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder.
- Shut down your computer.
- Connect the printer power cord and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the computer, and then try to print. If the issue persists reinstall the printer driver or troubleshoot the printer connection.
HP Wireless Printer Issue
Troubleshooting HP wireless printer issue? A series of common wireless printing problems can impact your printer connectivity such as:
- Can’t connect to HP wireless printer
- Can’t find HP wireless printer on network
- Flashing blue light on the wireless printer
- Error printing from HP wireless printer
- Error setting up the wireless printer
Learn how to fix HP wireless printer problems and related issues quickly and easily with our manual troubleshooting steps provided below or chat with a real human on toll-free independent hp customer service for printer +1-863-913-1001.
Step 1: Uninstall and reinstall the HP driver and software. Refer question “HP Printer Setup issues”.
Step 2: Troubleshoot the printer connection
HP printer wont print color or HP printer wont print black
You may experience that the printer output is missing black or color ink or the printer page is blank or has very little ink. This is the main reason for HP printer wont print color or HP printer wont print black.
Resolve color or black ink, not printing, and other ink-related issues for your HP Printer by calling on our toll-free independent hp printer customer service +1-863-913-1001.
You can troubleshoot by following below steps:
- Check if the Cartridges have a protective tape as most ink cartridges ship with a small strip of protective tape covering the print nozzle.
- Cartridges are generally kept flat or upside down for quite a duration before being used. And so, the ink settles at the other end of the cartridge and is unable to directly feed the print head. The easiest solution for this is to open the box and put the cartridge upside down for a few minutes before using it. Further, get a moist paper towel, and set cartridge print head down onto it, holding it there for three minutes. Lastly, install the cartridge into your printer and print a few test pages.
Paper Jam Issues
Paper jam issues are a common printer problem that can be caused due to various reasons and the printer will stop printing. When a piece of paper gets stuck in a paper tray or inside the printer, paper jam occurs. Sometimes it could even be a false paper jam. Learn how to remove or clear a paper jam error on a printer quickly and easily with our manual troubleshooting steps provided below or chat with independent technical experts on hp printer customer service phone number +1-863-913-1001.
- Check and remove any paper stuck in the loading tray
- Check for the jam from the rear of the printer and clear it. The backside of the printer has either a rear access panel or a two-sided printing accessory.
- If all the above steps did not work, you may try to remove the jammed paper by pulling it out from under the front cover carefully. This step is generally not advised and should be the last alternative, as it could cause damage to the printer.
Additional Read : HP printer wont Scan
Is your HP scanner not working? There are many symptoms and error messages that could cause HP printer wont scan problems such as can’t communicate or connect to HP scanner, computer can’t find HP scan, HP printer will not scan to computer or email, HP scan button not working, HP scanner keeps disconnecting or freezing and computer not found on HP scanner.
To resolve this issue quickly, chat with independent technical experts on hp printer customer service number +1-863-913-1001. Or DIY following the below steps:
- Search for and open View local services from the window.
- In the Services window, move down the list and find Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) .
- Check for the Status and Startup Type values.
- If the status is started or running and the startup type is Automatic, WIA is running correctly.
- If not, right-click Windows Image Acquisition (WIA), click on Properties, then General tab, select Automatic from the dropdown menu, and then click Start.
- Check that the Remote Procedure Call, Shell Hardware Detection, RPC Endpoint Mapper, and DCOM Server Process Launcher are all set to automatic.
- Start WIA and Now try to scan again.
Issue not listed?
If your HP printer issue is not listed or If you followed all these steps and are still unsure how to interpret any problems, consult your printer’s manual or HP Customer Support.
You can always contact mchelperprintersupport.com and get tech support over the phone and we will be happy to troubleshoot for you. Contact toll free number +1-863-913-1001 and you will talk to a real human. Happy printing!
Read our blog: Common printer problems & how to fix them in less time?
We are available 24/7 for any model printer tech support, and you will get all the issues resolved in quick time. Say goodbye to all your printer issues. Call Printer Customer Support Number +1-863-913-1001 and get the most suitable solution for printer problems anytime.